A complete hotel in Alcañiz (Teruel)
Hotel Ciudad de Alcañiz is located at the entry of Alcañiz, just 5 minutes away from the city centre. Its strategic location and its excellent car park make the traveller’s visit that much easier.
Many motorsport lovers choose to stay at Hotel Ciudad de Alcañiz and many motorsport teams also choose our hotel to stay in. Our location is also perfect for excursions to the tourist areas of the regions of Bajo Aragón Histórico, Matarraña and Andorra Sierra de Arcos, as well as the Maestrazgo mountains and the town of Caspe.
- In degrees, minutes and seconds: +41° 3′ 8.46″, -0° 9′ 11.16″
- In decimal format: 41.05235,-0.153100
GPS Coordinates (latitude, longitude):
- Tortosa, Morella and Alcañiz (Route of the Three Kings)
- Mequinenza reservoir – 18 miles
- Crystal Caves (Grutas de Cristal) – 22 miles in Molinos
- Alcañiz Market
- From Teruel: Take the N-420 road and then take exit #1 and follow the N-211 to Alcañiz.
- From Zaragoza: BAJO ARAGON (ABASA) BUSES
- From Reus: HISPANO IGUALADINA BUSES
How to get here:
- It is the second biggest city in the province of Teruel
- It is part of routes such as the Route of the Holy Week Drum or the Route of the Three Kings, as well as important gastronomic routes.
- It celebrates its local festival from the 8th to the 13th of September, although it also enjoys important events throughout the year such as the Holy Week, the Festival of San Jorge, the MotoGP Grand Prix at Motorland Aragón Circuit and fairs such as Exporústica, Autoclassic and Expoguay.